Thursday, January 15, 2009

mmmm.

I am a very annoyed person.
thought i would write that one
down. I HATE IT when people
expect you to do things for them
and they dont do anything for you.


On the good side. i have like 4 and a half months of high school
left. I have the best of friends even though they may be bipolar.
My family means EVERYTHING to me. God is the most important
thing in my life. I really do need to act like it more. If it wasnt for
him i wouldnt have great things in my life like i do now.

My friendship with Jamie is going down the drain.
I am trying to make new friends because i do need
to have more than 2.

Here are some random pet peeves.

**when guys want sexual picturess
**when people talk when you are talking
**Haveing no money or gas.
**Being talked to like your stupid
**Being told what to do by people
who think they are over you...
**Abortion
**KNOW IT ALLS
**blah blah blah


pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment