Saturday, January 10, 2009

This post isn't so bad....

Lately (since my last post) its been quite good.

WeekEnd:
Friday-Woke up at like 5:45 went and ate
breakfast with alex before she went to school.
SCHOOL.
Got paid..then later on friday night Alex, Destinee,
Jackie, Lovell, and I went to Wings...then to other
random places. Got home at like ehhhh 11:00.

Saturday-Woke up at like 8:30 had to go to work
at 10:00. Got off at 6:30. Came home. My daddy
gave me a foot rub cause my right foot hurt badly.
Which is odd because he is usually not nice haha.

but my plans for today is going to church.
EATING A WINGS :) (again) going to see
my loveing grandma (nan) then going to
brookwood mall.

Theres really nothing to say when im not in
a sad or pissed mood. haha. but the band
banquet is in March and i really doubt ima
have a date...CAUSE IM A LOSERR =[

and im not going to prom.
prom is GAYYYYY. =]

but this is getting to lame.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment