Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ohmygee.

everything was fine today until i went to damn
DANCE at teridonna...ughhh, im so self centered
about dance now. =[


andddd ever since Jessica Colbert and
Ethan Marcus started danceing there
i suck freakin butt. It REALLY depresses
me. I use to be soo good..now im not. So
what if im flexable. I WAANNA DANCE.
and i cant. and i HATE IT. words cant
describe how sucky i feel....damn it.

Something really hurt me today i mean
it brought tears to my eyes. my mom
said that she thinks my daddy loves money
more than her...

i dont think so. i wanna ask him but idk
how that will turn out. sometimes i really
do feel my family is falling apart...my gosh
im tearing up now. But i know my daddy
is sooo far from that way. he just doesnt show
emotion. ;( and i wish he did sometimes.


my mommy does soo fucking much for everyone
but people give her crap. i know im guilty of it
but when shes in trouble she cant tell anyone
because they will talk shit to her about how she
messed up excepecially her sisters. ;{ i love my mommy.


damn im just letting everything out on here.
i hope all this crap makes since. how knows.


i tryed saying sorry to matt shewmake for just
ditching him...he was soo sweet. but who the crap
knowssss.


im done.
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment